It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Weekend Note

I wrote a long post but it was all about me and how boring it is where I live lol
My computer just died. I am using the laptop which is the same age as the desk top and has a habit of speaking Spanish when I least expect it and other than the letters, you never know what will happen if you type a number ..
Today, so far, it is behaving.
And so far, this is all about me. sorry.

Buenos dias .. I hope everyone has a great day, that you slept late and have all kinds of fun planned.
Tell me about it .. I somehow think it will be so much more fun that I will have Ñ= ) ...that is a smiley face, see what I mean --–-__ no question marks left in the laptop, I must have used them all up.

Happy Weekend !

C


4 comments:

  1. Broken wrist so not too much fun. Dog park for an hour and visiting with my son. Otherwise I’m kinda stuck. Guess I’ll catch up on my reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Candice,
    It can be aggravating when the little things on a laptop refuse to 'behave'...
    But indeed, the little things in life will proof to have been the big things!
    Just finished filing by date all my scanned letters. The one box husband Pieter found sitting under our front porch storage. That yielded 1,187 scans. What a MEGA task but oh so sweet to have letters from Mom, her words and thoughts. And from Pieter's Mom and his brothers who are no longer with us...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    PS HOW can we sleep late when having kitties in our life?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Linda ! I am so sorry that you broke your wrist !’
    Be brave and let everyone be helpful and do everything for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marietta that sounds like a huge undertaking
    All those letters!! Yet so wonderful to read and in your mind, hear her thoughts and words . I have been missing my mom lately .

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger