It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, November 26, 2018

A Dead Apple

My desktop computer is dead.
I think it was a bug or virus. I have little hope for it to come back to life but I have some hope that I can get to my multitude of photos ..
Sometime I would look at the photos and think, This is my Life in Pictures ..
Children who grew into teens and then into lovely adults .. grand babies who make everyone smile.. the remarkable grandson who is about 23 years older than the the younger one, who starts kindergarden this year .. while the other one is in college .. and yet I am still so young !
lol

Nothing to say but all is well .. cats are fine .. it is cold here .. plans and ideas continue to float around and hopefully a good computer repair is about to happen ....
Have a good week ~

photos are ok

https://notesfromabroadblog.tumblr.com/

http://notes-fromabroad.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Candice so sorry your Apple died. If you are able to get your photos back please find a cloud to store them in. I like to use Google Photo. At the very least copy them onto a jump drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get a new computer or get yours fixed. I miss reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The computer is new, so is this laptop.
    Thank you Unknown , that is so kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Mac desktop and a Mac laptop.
    I have an appointment for a Fixer to take a look and see what happened and if they can be fixed/cured
    I will let you know as soon as I know.
    🌸

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger