It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

See Ya Later

I am not going to be able to post for a little while, I hope it is only a little while.
My desktop computer is either dying or has a virus and I can´t use it at all. It won´t even open today.
So that is the story .. something else for me to cope with.
I am getting kind of tired of coping.
Good thing I have the cats .. it is a little less awful when coping if one has a cat or two.
OK or three.
It is cold and damp and grey .... yes, in Florida. I wish I had a fireplace ..
But I have books and tv and cats .. everywhere you look.
I admit to allowing a little wanderer to sleep on the lanai in a warm box ..she went home before her humans were even awake. They do not deserve her.
It is going to be freezing temps tonight.
Take care, see you in bogland ......

2 comments:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger