It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Testing etc

So I had the brilliant idea to clean out the old mail and spruce up my iPhone and the computer .. god please stop me from ever doing that again. ..

I have spent/wasted the past at least 2-3 hours, getting things back to normal.
I feel like if one thing more goes wrong .. my head will blow up.
I think my brain already did.

The weather is fabulous. This must be why people move to Florida and the resulting boredom.
At least you aren't out shoveling snow or paying high heating bills ..  I see clouds !! look at that !
The sky has been a pure blue untouched by clouds all day .. it is warm but almost chilly in the shade.
It is perfect catnap weather and I have 3 examples I could show you. . But I won't.
I might have to change the name of the blog
Notes From ACat  .... yeah, I like that.

Maybe just once a week ? one of the cats will post ..

I have nothing in the house to eat , I might have to eat a sandwich .. I go to the store all the time but never get enough dinner things ... but if anyone needs a paper towel or some bread and soda , I have it !

So this was just meant to test the computer and my skills at putting my messes back together and I think it has worked and all is normal again.... if there is such a thing as "normal again."

Ta ta for now ... 

3 comments:

  1. I can post so everything seems normal to me! I would love a post from one of the cats! I think I told you that I feed a little white feral cat at work every night and a coworker feeds her on the weekends. I would love to rescue her but I would have to put her in a catio and that doesn't seem fair.
    Re:grocery shopping, I never seem to buy stuff for dinner! We always have bread too!
    Hope you had a good day
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a point today of buying dinner food. so to go with all the cinnamon rolls, there is pasta and a chicken.
    borring.
    Minette is going to post .. Merlin will tell her what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather just have cinnamon roles. Those are my favorites.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger