It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

There Must Be Someone Out There

Surely there is someone out there somewhere that could adopt this dog and keep it alive.
If I were allowed to have dogs and didn't have a herd of cats, I would take her in a minute.

Look at the sign ... 1, 456 in a cage in a shelter,

Someone must be out there that could even adopt her then love her and care for her in a normal home while they look for another permanent home ... just  get her out of the shelter !!

I rent and I have 3 cats . I am asking my friends and people here online ... you do it too... copy the photos, ask people you know, ask friends who would make this poor pups life worth living.
Look at that face.


4 comments:

  1. Poor baby :( I read this all the time on Instagram - I follow Susie's Senior Dogs. It blows my mind that so many dogs have spent YEARS, sometimes their entire lives, in a shelter. So terribly sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad. I wish I could!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only unthinking people would neuter and spay their pets we would have less of this problem of unwanted animals.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger