It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Changes

Weather changes are on the way. It is quite warm and humid out already and not even 9 am.
The cats are napping inside , they have started to appreciate Air Conditioning .. I am so thankful for air conditioning that I am at a loss for words.
A good storm will be nice. For a change of pace.
You know when Life is a Bore when you look forward to a good Thunderstorm.
During the day I will talk to the cats and we will start our lists and make our plans.
Time for a Change along with the weather .. Wishing you an excellent day ~ whatever your plans are.

I was looking through the comments and found some that had gotten through or were being held by Blogger until I accepted them or not.
 I deleted them. They were all from "Anonymous."
 From now on, thanks to this hateful and nasty person, who reeks of anger and jealousy and envy ...

I will have to see comments before publishing them. And if needed, I will stop accepting any comments from anyone name Anonymous. It isn't that hard to comment with your own name ..
thanks for being there, those of you who are genuine and have been along with me for this time.
I do appreciate it and you ~ C








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger