It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, August 6, 2018

Blogger has become a Pain In The A$$

I found some comments that I never knew I had gotten.
Blogger has changed, my computer changed and everything is messed up and harder to deal with.

LOL ( I say to myself .....)

LIFE is harder to deal with ... Get Over It !!

But I might possibly, hopefully have gotten it figured out.
Of course, I have to post anything using Safari but I use Chrome so it is still very annoying to blog.
Hopefully things will straighten out .. and hopefully I will have something to talk about.

Enjoy your day !!!

😊

1 comment:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger