Once the home of Frederick Church .. artist, Hudson River School of painters ...
When I took drives or went shopping farther South along the Hudson when I lived in Chatham, NY .. I would always pass Olana. I never went on a tour and never drove up to the house.
This time, when I go back to New York, I am going to Olana.
Isn't it gorgeous ? And it is on a hill, overlooking the Hudson River .. not a bad piece of real estate.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- In My Dreams
- The Small Things Mean So Much
- A Florida Day
- Way Down Here in Florida
- Friday ...
- So What Else Is New ?
- Let's Go South ! What Would You Do ?
- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
- On the Road Again ....
- To Help You Get Through Your Monday
- In Three Words
- You Plan and You Plan, then Life Happens
- The Cats Are Quiet ..... that is worrying
- All the Little Creatures
- Limp & Lazy
- Living in a Foreign Movie
- All That We Share
- Black and Blue
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2016 (264)
- ► 2015 (309)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (309)
- ► 2011 (356)