Yes, I had to sleep under a big fluffy comforter last night , 3 cats along with me ... it was cold !
Then I remembered, I forgot to turn off the A/C ...
We all slept like babies ... although it was still a bit chilly this morning.
I think I am a bit emotionally wiped out but that will right itself in a day or two.
I have friends who offer comfort and good advice ... this goes under Priceless.
I have Plans starting to form and Hope always poking me and telling me not to despair.
So today is a day of making lists, talking to people who handle things for me and making another list and checking it twice.
I think this is the proper way to say goodby to the Old Year and prepare for the New Year, don't you?
If things are quiet here, don't worry, there is 1- nothing to talk about 2- nothing going on 3- too much going on ..
Wishing everyone reading this, a Happy New Year and Stay Well !!
Candice & the cats .. Merlin, Minette and Honey
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- ► 2017 (263)
- New Years Resolution #1
- Not What You Expect To See
- Love .. Loss .. Starting Again ...Hope
- High Hopes
- Old Year, New Year
- Was it Happy ? Merry ? Good ?
- Christmas Toys
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Not A Creature Was Stirring, Not Even A Mouse
- Merry Christmas to All ...
- Happy Holidays to All
- Seasons Greetings
- It is Cold
- Monday Monday ...
- A Morning in the Life .....
- You Can't Make Everybody Happy
- My First Cup of Coffee
- A Freeze Warning !
- Good Memories
- The Little Cat That Made Me Smile Again
- A Morning Well Spent
- Minette and the Serpent
- If We Don't Like It, We Can Go Home ... part 1
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2015 (309)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)