If I could spend my birthday any way I wanted, I would .....
* Spend it with my husband
* Go to lunch with a friend in Nice, France.
* Go to lunch with friends in London.
* Party for a few days with friends in Buenos Aires
* Take my son and his family and my daughter and her young'un and go to a warm safe place where most of the people smile most of the time and the weather is mostly sunny with a few clouds :)
* Go Back In Time
Thank you to everyone for e-cards and notes of cheer and birthday wishes.
It's funny, I get as much of a kick out of birthday wishes as I did when I was a kid. My parents must have done something right !
So today I am spending my birthday ... packing.
I think my nephew (in law) is bringing my sister in law to visit.
This is his gift to me, whether he knows it or not ... they are among the very few people left in my life who are so very very dear to me.
So please, do go out at lunch or in the afternoon .. or if you must wait, tonight at 5:00 ... have a drink and toast me.
I will do the same .. Cheers to you all !!
***** I was taken out for lunch and it was a lovely visit with a bit of sadness saying goodbye *****
My daughter sent me a bottle of my favorite perfume that her dad used to buy me .. so very very thoughtful and sweet. I had a little cry and now I am fine. She is such a good girl.
**** My realtor is taking me to lunch tomorrow .. we are joking about drinking and selling real estate.. uhoh ... ****
**** My son called to wish me a Happy Birthday. Then the baby wanted to talk to me.
Hap Birthday Gramma ! he said .
Thank you, I said.
He hung up. :)
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- On Our Way ~
- Happy Easter Sunday
- Where I Used To Live
- Packing ...
- My Birthday
- This , That and The Other
- A Different Kind of Celebration
- Hotels, Cats, Driving for days ..
- A Good Reason To Cry
- Mama Dove
- Hot Cold Love Hate
- A Little Jazz to Start Your Day
- Opt to Adopt / for the love of a house
- Friday Foto- The View
- Fast Moving System, High chance of 4 inches or gre...
- Minette the blogger
- Mean Girls
- Schubert Serenade
- Gentle Giants
- Monday- the beginning
- A Friend Indeed
- Some Wise Words from a Wise Person
- Here Kitty
- Now there is just me
- A Foreign Movie
- Mean Girls
- I Will Be Strong
- Even the trees are fabulous
- To My Blogging Friends - A Promise.
- Have a laugh .. go ahead .. I did .. it felt good....
- Sunday Morning Blues
- Ever Wonder Why ?
- A Friend.
- Too Much Black ?
- ▼ March (37)
- ► 2015 (309)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (309)
- ► 2011 (356)