"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Friday, February 27, 2015
Although a geranium started to bloom in a pot in the window .. that was cheerful.
The weekend will involve early morning house hunters .. family visit ... time spent with the little man who has not been here for a month ! I know there are changes, walking, talking ... the possibilities are endless !
Let's hope the house sells.
I am so ready to get on with the next chapter.
Minette is sleeping behind me on this desk chair ..
I have to get off the computer and go sit somewhere else, I want her to sleep .
Yes, it is her house, her desk, her chair, I just serve the meals.
Have a Good Weekend !
Posted by NotesFromAbroad at 9:41 PM
- ► 2017 (238)
- ► 2016 (264)
- Friday Flowers
- A New York State of Mind
- Life Can Be Lovely
- When the Going gets Tough, the Tough Take a Nap.
- I hope you will be here ..
- Another First
- But then .... It is still Winter
- Happy Valentines Day
- Snowed in .. snowed out ... snow
- The Buddhist Tiger Temple in Thailand
- I Wish I Were There
- This is my world
- It won't last forever ... will it ??
- Just Us Girls (the Snowbound Diaries)
- I Wish I Were There Right Now
- Free Mali
- Cats and Dogs and Birds .. Oh My
- Run Away
- Right In The Middle Of It
- The Snow Chronicles ( or there is nothing else to ...
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)