It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday - Look At This Blog !

Todays blog is one that I look at every single day. The Sartorialist...
You know, like you look in the closet every single day? I look at this before I start wondering .. What am I going to wear ? I take a look here and while it is the wrong time of year here/there, I can still get an idea of what people in the rest of the world are wearing. I need all the help I can get somedays when that old question pops up ... What am I going to wear ? and even when I know what I am wearing, I have to see what everyone else is wearing .. Like this ..


The Sartorialist



Enjoy ~









image The Sartorialist blog

4 comments:

  1. It is, isn't it ? did you click on the name and go to the website ? Those men are kinda cute too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog, the Sartorialist. Loved the Italian guys with darts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, darts, who knew they looked so good?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger