It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday - it came and went and ......

It's Tuesday, there are things that need to be done.
I made lists Monday.
Where are the lists?
Pup needs to see the groomer. No putting it off any longer, he smells like a dog and has started to look like a wild creature from the forest. 


I had to buy groceries.. we did that .. after we dropped off poor pitiful, begging me not to leave him in this hell-hole with that sadist groomer Pup ..
House is clean, dinner was ravioli, easy and tasty. 
Lists should have something that Needs to be remembered on them ... hmmmm..


Wednesday:
Go to the Cinema .
The cinema has a couple of new films, maybe we will see the Polanski film or Robin Hood. I am not that interested in Robin Hood though, I have decided that whatshisname.. Russell Crowe is not that interesting anymore... he behaves like a lout and I think he has fallen into the catagory of Over-Actors


( yes, I am extremely opinionated regarding the folks who work in cinema ... for example :)


* I think Jennifer Aniston is a figment of her PR peoples imagination. 
She has a good haircut and keeps herself in shape. 
But can she   act? What has she done outside of acting ( besides keeping  her hair perfect and a nice tan..) ? And if we are asking can she act, the next thing I will ask is  .. .can she think? I see no signs of it.


* I think Emma Thompson should make a film every year . . and so should   Cate Blanchett !  
And where is Clive Owen ?? I have gone months without seeing him in a film, is that right ?  No , it is not, he should be more readily available for viewing .


* I think that all those people who make and star in Vampire movies .... should quit. 
Not quit working, but stop with the vampire movies already. 
I mean really .. are there no new Scary things to make a movie about ? 


I can think of 3 right this minute .. can you?


1- Volunteer in a mental hospital for the night shift.
2- Drive a car load of  children to school in the morning.
3- Fly with your dog .


  ... 


  Tuesday came and went with just a clean sweet smelling dog to show for it. ( photos tomorrow, he is a shadow of his former self)
My husbands cold might be better. . we will try again to see a movie.. maybe we will get Chinese food for dinner.. or Indian .. some curry to burn out the remnants of that cold.


Let's see what Wednesday brings ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger