It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Random Thoughts ....

Sitting here listening to Vivaldi .. thinking ... nothing special .. just Random thoughts ..

Will I remember how to drive a car again, after 5 years of not even being in the front seat of a car ?

Will all the food in the US make me sick .. will I have to carry Immodium with me when I go back home ?

Am I the only person on the planet that does not think Kate Moss is pretty ?

Is wearing a pretty dress   going to make me stand out when I am working in the garden ?
Why can't I plant Chocolate?

I can't remember what a Hot Fudge Sundae tastes like.

Will I love  Central Heating as much as I think I will ?

Will I be accepted if I don't like Country music ?
Can I really grow Sunflowers ?
Will there be anything to Blog about ?

2 comments:

  1. Kate Moss is not good looking

    Nice dress - might be a be showy for gardening

    There is good country music - start with Steve Earle

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this... made me smile!

    i concur regarding kate moss. and the chocolate... yes, why?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger