It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another Day, More Photos


I take my camera with me most days, regardless of what we are doing.
I just know by now, that as soon as I leave it at home, something will happen and I will kick myself for not having it with me.
Most days there are no Great Events that require recording on film ( in the digital world, what do I call it ?)
But I do love the architecture here and the sight of hidden gardens and whimsical sights where you least expect them.
And then , Buenos Aires being .. well, Buenos Aires, there are sights that must be seen and recorded.
And there are sights that you see every day as you walk about the neighborhood, running errands, browsing shops and meandering , as we do ..
One day there was a building there ... the next it was gone~
We ended our walk with time spent on a park bench, surrounded by green grass, the sound of traffic and water splashing and birds singing.

So far, not a bad day at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger