It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Weekend


It is looking good out there.
Spring is here, so one day is cold and crisp and the next has that balmy warmth to it that encourages you, the cold days will be gone soon, hot sunny weather is on the way.
So we are going to go out and frolic ... well, we will go out and take a walk, perhaps shop, maybe look around an antique shop or two or even a flea market. Who knows, it will be a weekend of doing whatever ....
Have a good and safe and happy weekend. See you Monday !

5 comments:

  1. Is this photo actually someplace where you live???? My oh my...it is gorgeous!!! Tell me more about the terrain where you live. I'm entranced by this photo. Wouldn't it make a wonderful painting????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am sorry, that is not a photo from here.. just a photo I like :)
    We live in a city, with parks, in Argentina, so we are surrounded by amazing natural beauty.
    I will have to blog more about that .. thanks for your comment, besitos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny, today our Autumness arrived, very chilly, windy, with peaks of sun now and then. Spring and Fall are so related aren't they?!
    Enjoy your weekend...
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit that Spring is nice here, the seasons all seem to last longer than they do in the US :)
    Summer is usually too long so Autumn is so welcome, and now the same with Spring. This was a long sad and cold winter for us so I am ready for this warmth and change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cold in Germany. Raining since weeks. Seems like we had no summer. But I love the fall. It's my favorite season of the year. And I like rain. I made some photos on my terrace. Have a look if you like... :-)
    Wish you a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger