It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF

It's Friday !
Nely Day ! Pup was not so thrilled but I know she talks baby talk to him and kisses him a lot so it isn't like I left him to be tortured... although that is the way he looks when we leave .. you know, the drama .. whether it is a human child or a Pup, they act like you are abandoning them.. sad face, perhaps a little whimper or two..
                           We went to Patio Bullrich  to the cinema
We were early so we browsed the book store, Yenny.
We saw Eat, Pray, Love
I came home wanting to have pasta for dinner and maybe plan a trip to Bali. 
Then we grabbed a taxi and came home to walk Pup .. who was smiling again.
Then home to have tea.
The weekend looms before us with No Plans Made but I have lots of ideas.
Wishing you all a Happy & Safe Weekend !

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like great day for all!!! I just saw Eat, Pray, Love with one of my besties last evening... and I said that to her " I'm ready to get on a plane to Bali" along with "I didn't realize how sexy Xaviar is " ....

    Happy week-end.. I'm certain you will have fabulous adventures to share..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! I will be sure to bring along the camera too :)
    I Javier Bardem !
    See the film Vickie Barcelona, the Woody Allen film with Penelope Cruz ( Mrs Javier Bardem) .. he is a yummy man .. If you like subtitled foreign films, get anything with him in it, they are all good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger