It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today ...

Today was  a good day  to walk to the park with Pup, feed pigeons, buy French pastries and freshly ground coffee and then come home to read ... therefore this is a very brief  blog.
I wonder if they follow her home.
My, what nice teeth you have ...
and no, I do not want your stick .
Cute, they waved, the other hand is holding the maté cup..I could barely take the photo for fear someone would fall. Our new cinema/mall ..
What can I say ? He is a Good Boy.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to visit the new Recoleta cine!! It was closed when we were there in November, our apartment was exactly half block from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What street was your apartment on?
    They are working on it every day but Sundays.
    It will be a newer version of Alto Palermo/Patio Bullrich.
    Lots of glass .. it should be very nice. It will be "our" mall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think every European and South American city has a park filled with pigeons... That picture brought back wonderful memories of the parks in Portugal...

    Pup looks so playful!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a day that involves buying French pastries! Miam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy ! You are back ! I missed you. Paris missed you too, Milo told me. We have an email thing going on , you know.
    Yes, I am sitting here with powdered sugar all over my face :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger