It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Purrfect.



I wonder how he would cope if we were back in New York...the heat is on here...in Florida.

He sleeps with me...
There's nothing like waking up in the dark night and wondering what that sound is...then realizing that it is purring...He is content...muy contenta....and  so am I.
But I don't purr.
But sooner or later,Minette and Honey join the snuggle and there is plenty of purring.
When I get sad and feel so alone, I just listen for a purr....
                                                                  Honey
Minette 
                                                                    Merlin
.








7 comments:

  1. Dearest Candice,
    Your text is lovely and I can oh so relate to that... that's how we sleep too.
    But your photo is NOT showing.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11 photos are showing so I won't worry about that one... I am using the iPad and right now I am glad anything is working :)

      Delete
    2. Now I can see those 11 as well. Great photos of happy fur babies!

      Delete
  2. The more photos, the better!!!! I don't get tired of seeing your kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger