It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Baby Baby



Yes, 3 cats is quite enough .
For most people.
So I want a puppy.❤️💕

8 comments:

  1. I had an adult cat when I adopted my adult dog (age 5) from the shelter and they get along fine. They assured me at the shelter that my Bounce is friendly to cats/ignores cats which is true. So I agree, yes, you might need a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like a puppy to make you smile 💕

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I might be moving so I'm waiting to see about that...but you know how it is,you see a baby/puppy and next thing you know you have a new baby:)

      Delete
  3. Dearest Candice,
    Well, you got 3 but we just returned home after 10 days to our 6 sweet fur babies. They sure missed us, as much as they love the cat-sitter but their human parents love them more!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing warms the heart more than the joyous welcomes you get from those pups and or cats...although my cats tend to give me the cold shoulder when I first get home...just to be sure that I know that they want to go with me next time.

      Delete
  4. Mariette,I can't imagine having 6 cats and/or dogs but it does make me enjoy imagining what it would be like.
    I am sure it would never be boring
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I am renting a posh condo, my very kind landlord would definitely say no to a puppy.
    But I don't expect to live here that much longer..so we will revisit this puppy subject..💕

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger