It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Fatten Me Up

Hi
I need advice or tips......so I can gain some weight.

One of the hidden negative aspects (for me) to being alone.
I quit cooking meals that more than one person would eat.
I lost my taste/appetite.
Unfortunately I also lost weight that I need to put back.

Croissants and Nutella is nice.

So I would appreciate it so much if you give me some ideas.
I don't eat red meat.

I thank you for taking a moment and     Helping me fatten up.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

5 comments:

  1. Wish I could just send you some of my extra pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly girl...my generous friend :)
    Nutella and peanut butter...getting tired of them, I have to start ordering in and take a Nutella and peanut butter break:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter tried Green Chef, one of those places that send you the ingredients and you put the meal together. The meals were delicious and easy and so she now gets a box with three meals each week. You can only get them for two or four people, but if you did the two-person, you'd have leftovers for the next day (unless you ate it all!). I find cooking for myself is a big pain, but this might help you. www.greenchef.com Bon appetit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I will look into that .. it is tiresome, having to think of what to make for dinner, when I have to cook it and I don´t feel like eating anything .. I often buy the ready made things at the Publix that I shop in here in Fla. I don´t eat meat .. but I have gotten to the point lately that I don´t feel like preparing anything .. but I was shocked when I stepped on the scale .. so now I am eating fattening food and snacks and all the things most of us are careful about eating .. I think I might need a change ... a positive change in another direction ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eating fresh croissants slathered with Nutella.
    No weight gain so far:(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger