It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Oh my aching back.

My husband used to say this using the voice and accent of an old Russian lady ( relative) and although his back really hurt, he knew he would make me laugh when he said it.
 
Oh! My eching  beck !

And I would laugh.


Well, today I woke up with the sort of pain a person gets when the muscles and whatever else is back there , got too much stress, heavy lifting,pushing and pulling..you know,Housework.

Thinking I would loosen up and get better, I tried vacuuming... I do not recommend pushing a vacuum around to loosen up sore back muscles.

So here I am, lolling on the sofa listening to the weather channel.
"Cloudy , storms, severe thunder storms  tornados "

I never complained about the weatherman saying chance of snow.
Oh my aching back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger