It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, March 15, 2019

Poor Sweet Cat

My cats spend the days on the lanai.
They are safe ,I am always out there with them or in and out, the door is locked and they still  can't manage doorknobs.
The loser neighbor who neglects his cat is my new *****I can't even think of a name for him.
What do you call a person who has absolutely no reason/excuse for neglecting his cat,
When she sees me, she purrs like crazy and wraps herself around my legs.
I have joked about keeping her ...

When the weather was cold and wet recently, I let her sleep on my lanai.
Days she comes over and sleeps next to my lanai door.

When I first started paying attention to her she was just this pretty sweet cat with a really loud purr.
Perhaps she doesn't get much petting or affection,.

One day I saw that her ear was bleeding.
I bought the medicine that you put on a spot of mange .
It worked . She has been fine. I someone took care of her she would remain fine.

Today she came to the door. Just before I let her in...her ears are bleeding.

Now,if you had a pet, wouldn't the sight of blood send you a clue?

 I can't bring her in but what I will do is use the rest of the meds that I got and I wrote a note and taped it in the mailbox room.

I want to shame him and hopefully embarrassment will make him take care of her.

My next note will be warning him publicly that his cat is going to infect our cats and everyone will get involved.
I hope.
I am probably expecting too much from the people around here but it's worth a try.

I am beginning to hate living here,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger