It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Coming and Going

Hello,
Miss me –I have no question mark on my laptop .. 
It is very windy, sort of cold and very grey .. not terrible for a winter day .. in Florida.
The cats are all napping, Merlin close by so I can be sure he feels well and that he is warm.
He isn´t as spry as usual ...
This is just a short note to say all is well, except in the area of computers and keyboards. An ancient old cat that I must watch over .. for my sake as well as his, a young frisky Minette who will stop what she is doing and go lie next to her Merlin to keep him company ... sometimes just a sniff to see if he is fine ..
Honey is clueless but sweet .. If I have to be stuck in a house alone all the time, at least I have my cats .. and the house is nice ... but a change is going to come .. so most things are more tolerable when you know they won´t last ..
Strangely my desk top computer quit working. Quit as in turned itself off and never woke up.
This is the laptop, it works but it is finicky .. 
I have a wonderful Macbook given to me as a gift ... but it has decided not to work ... its something about no signal or whatever,
its been a good Cold Turkey for staying off line.
Now I hang out with cats and watch the awful programs on daytime tv and the meager choices the rest of the evening .. ugh.
I used to watch all these great foreign tv shows online ... not anymore ... no  online for me much these days.

So here I am alive and kicking. Wishing I was traveling and visiting some friends .. and a new baby that I haven´t met yet.
I have to get things going here, get this show on the road .. cats and all.
talk to you later, hopefully with a working computer and something interesting to talk about .. you know..people places and things .. coming to a blog near you ...Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger