It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Technical Difficuties

Technical Difficulties concerning a certain computer and or Blogger and the blogger...
Whatever. I have one dead desktop computer, one verging on death laptop and hopefully the phone will stay healthy and keep me sort of calm.
Ha, me...calm!

The weather is gorgeous with pure sunshine, no clod in sight.
It’s chilly and sweaters or jackets are needed
I sat in bed last night for too long trying to get computer help for the laptop that has been looking forward to retirement but got called back to help me out until some sort of computer geek comes to the rescue.

I even had the new iPad give me attitude.

I think I am being sent a message
Stay off the computer
I am waiting for the next message to tell me what to do then and where should I do it.

Isolation can make a person goofy

Merlin is my main concern and planning what’s next.
So that’s why I am not posting much of anything .
I do want to thank and praise the people who have been so helpful
with my technical difficulties.

I will keep busy with Things while I figure out how and what to do
about the computers and the cats and I.

A Change is Gonna Come.


3 comments:

  1. Dearest Candice,
    We have the same weather, today it is very sunny!
    Finally all the rain might leave us alone.
    Feel happy as I mopped all the floors and did some laundry.
    Hopping in the shower to shampoo my hair is next, after a hot tea with mixed nuts and a rice cake.
    Hope that somebody can help you out!
    There is nothing more aggravating than our PC problems... they take up so much time and cause our heart rate to function a bit off!
    May sweet Merlin manage to hang in there and stay with you a while longer; always a while longer as it will never be enough...!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger