It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Nap Time

No computer yet but Ms  Santa Clause gave me an iPad so I am going through an easy withdrawal.
If there was a human around to talk to it might be better but thanks to my girl  I am fine.
I am sitting on the lanai in a chair next to a chair with a very beautiful old and dear cat taking his afternoon nap.
I am/have been reading my Kindle.
I downloaded a bunch of mysteries so I am set...as soon as I stop feeling so antsy and just relax.
The Navy is busy today, unusually so.
Large helicopters flying slow and low...jets zooming across the sky .

I feel like more is going on than usual.
It’s all cool though, I was a child on Air Force and Marine bases as well as  a Navy  base in Hawaii..
Jets zooming overhead are familiar and still a thrilling sight and sound.

Merlin has slept through it all
Minette and Honey inside are sleeping.
How am I managing to stay awake??

How is the weather where you are?
Are you still awake?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger