It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

So Here We Are ~

Computers ! Bah humbug !!!

Mine has been acting up. I  have all kinds of protection and blockers of spam etc but  something still happened and made things wonky.
I think I am fine now .. I hope so. Being alone so much , it is nice to be able to go online and read the news or blogs or Travel sites and watch a movie if I want ..

Actually I rarely watch shows on the computer  , but I can watch Father Brown or videos of Adele singing and I do love my online magazines like Vogue.com UK and shopping at Anthropologie.com or J.Crew.com
There are more .. I like to look ~

So with all my wandering all over the internet I figured it was a good time to empty the junk drawer and delete the oldest mail etc.

I have no idea what happened, this is something I have done many times for years.
So my guess is that there was some sort of virus in there ... I use Symantec for full computer protection .. they should have stopped this one .. maybe they did and I screwed things up but I have been correcting and deleting and hoping that the computer is going to stay ok.

And all those things I am  connected to online  .. you know, bank accounts etc .... I shudder to think.

So here we are ... A Hot Sunny Tuesday in Florida.
Cats are napping .. They have been up for 2 whole hours since getting up .. they need to rest ..

I am thinking of shopping or cleaning or laundry or shopping ... hmmmm...

I prefer to shop online these days.
I will go to the supermarket probably, I always run out of things. I am not a good grocery list maker.

I just want my computer to continue to work well.
And a big slice of watermelon. Yes, I definitely need to go  to the store.

Plans are being formed and perfected and there may be changes ahead but I won't spoil anything by talking about what I wish for  ... I will wait until I am actually Doing something !

Have a good and happy and safe week.
We all got through Monday .. the rest should be a piece of cake ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger