It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, September 7, 2018

Anonymous - About Your Comment

I am all too happy to get comments and I am not expecting everyone who reads my blog to love it and praise it and tell me how brilliant  I am.
If you like something or agree or just feel like popping off a comment  , do it ! I love it.

But .......
Nowhere in my blog does it say that by reading my blog, the Reader has the right to email me and lecture me or criticize me.
While opinions matter, some absolutely do not.

If I have never met you and don't know your real name, I don't care that much to get advice from you.
About my life, my family or my  cats.

So the best thing you can do is , Do not read my blog.
I am sure there will be something that will twist your knickers and make you feel like emailing me  again with your thoughts.
I don't care what your thoughts are. I don't care if you stop reading my blog.
Thank you.


There is a particular Anonymous who will know this was meant for her.
Any other Anonymous, ignore this and keep sending me your comments and smiles .. I love them.

9 comments:

  1. I have no idea but it is sort of a given that when you allow anonymous comments you get all sorts of low life remarks.
    They don’t have the b@lls to be honest .
    Everyone that blogs agrees that it is one of the downsides to accepting comments.
    W
    I never have that many that I would close my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen’s Kat Korner
    The person I don’t know and never heard of but she sends me comments
    Chiding me about cats,
    A new nutter on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Candice,
    That's the main reason I have it set so NO Anonymous can comment... It is far better for your blood pressure!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know anything really about blogging and comments. But is it possible to turn off anonymous comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure can. Just mark the one below Anyone and still use the Comment Moderation. Those that spam you or write hateful lines, you delete.

      Delete
  5. I am not sure. What I am doing now is holding comments for me to read before publishing them. But I will definitely look into it ... even those who are harmless and well meaning, that want to use Anonymous for their screen name, might have to make up a screen name and use it instead. I see no reason why using a screen name is a big deal for anyone. I have done it for years and nothing bad ever happened.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger