It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Plans

It's funny how I remember getting up and looking out the windows hoping it was not going to be grey, wet, chilly ...
Now I wake up to sunshine slipping through the blinds and the quiet sound of the air conditioner clicking on .. little cats sleeping and one very old cat curled next to me for warmth.
No matter how warm it is outside, he is always ready to be warmer ..

There have been storms and hurricanes farther away, down South ... I think we might finally be getting some rain as a result. Not terrible storms, thank goodness .. not now at least.

We had visitors and it was a bright spot in my year so far.
I have a friend who has 2 little boys and just found out another baby is on the way.
A girl. I don't know why but that news makes me really wish to be back up North in NY.

Family visited and it was great ... but you know how it is ... the quiet and solitude is much more profound when they leave.

 I have plans though ... I have plans ~





No comments:

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger