It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, June 25, 2018

Good Things

Monday, 9 am , June 25 ....

81º        going up to         95º

Someone rescue me .... please !!  



Thanks to    air conditioning the cats and I will manage.. The sky is really pretty, very blue with big fat white clouds here and there ... I will enjoy the thunder storms that are next .. although they are forecast to go on all week.

The cats and I have food and drink and books ..  we will pretend we are in NY with a snowstorm.
yeah ...that's the ticket !

Meanwhile on the lost / thrown out/ignored cat story - there were no cats outside the lanai this morning. The one little guy that I allowed to spend the night, safely sleeping on the lanai, was happy to see me, had breakfast and left ...
I hope the owner worried all night and will not leave that poor cat out again.
I saw one of the wolves/coyotes that live in those woods.
As a human, I was horrified and I know any cat out there is doomed.
I sort of hate the people here that are so stupid they think letting the cat out at night is a good thing.

Meanwhile, plans as always are being cooked up ... nothing to talk about yet but hopes and plotting and planning are swirling around ..
I will be having company from New York.
2 adults and one little boy.
This is a Good Thing.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for a nice visit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the desert and am amazed at how many stupid people let their cats, and small dogs, out, day and night, and then seem surprised when their animals are killed/taken by owls, coyote, bobcats etc. Makes me so angry!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger