It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Today

Today is the Birthday of my Beautiful Baby Girl.

I can't even begin to describe her ... but I will try ...

Beautiful
Generous
Smart
Kind
Loving
Helpful
Great Sense of Humor
A Good Mother
A Wonderful Daughter
A Good Person

There is more, but while I am trying not to gush, I am failing ... so I will just say

Happy Birthday !!!

 I love you,
Mom


6 comments:

  1. Today would have been my mother's 100th birthday. Your description describes her too.
    Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heti and I am sorry your mom is not here to celebrate those 100 years .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wonderful to have a daughter like that (I'm lucky enough to have one, too :) ). Happy belated birthday to your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly blessed. Most people love their children but not everyone gets to like their children too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda, I do like her ! She is great fun for shopping and eating out and just hanging out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I forgot - she is much smarter than I ... LOL ... so she is a great Advisor :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger