It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I have no answer

I have been told that we have wolves in the forest behind my home. Wolves that I have seen in the past were  thin and rough and sad things .. now this one .. I would like it to be my pet.
Have you ever seen such a gorgeous creature ...

For now, the gorgeous creatures that surround me are cats. There is Honey who is here with me at this moment, she will keep me company, the other two will take naps or go to bed .. it is late for them.
We all get up too early here. But then, I don't take cat naps and I am up later than usual.

Tomorrow I might do some shopping or I might be rained in with the dregs of a recent hurricane.
I am getting so lazy, I don't care. I will stay in and read or shop nearby ..
I was thinking of makeup and lingerie ... kind of girly, no ?
Or perhaps finding a pair of jeans that fit ... painlessly.
My last jeans were perfect in all ways.
They didn't just get old, they began to come apart...
So now I have to go through the ordeal of jeans shopping.
Then jeans breaking in.
Then jeans wearing while sure they don't look as good as the old pair that were much loved.

I am alone too much.
I will be speaking Cat soon.
Merlin is going to speak Human soon.
He meows to me with it ending in a question sound .. It drives me crazy that I have no answer for him.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I don't speak "dog", but I speak TO the dogs, constantly! I guess I didn't realize how much until my daughter started working at my home several days a week. She is in an upstairs office, and I realized that I am CONSTANTLY chattering away to the dogs about something! Kind of worrisome, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I used o talk to my dog all the time. What I loved was how he would tip his head and look like he was really understanding what I was saying... you have to se the words "dinner" or :food" when you talk to them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger