It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, April 23, 2018

Today In Florida

I am in a Southern state where it is not snowy or icy .. it is not that warm today but it is a soft sort of misty winter day down South ...
I want to be Way Down South .. like Argentina.
I want to see Bougainvillea climbing the walls, see hummingbirds darting back and forth , hear Argentine music coming out of open windows, stop at a cafe and have a coffee and medialuna and people watch .. I guess I could just say, I want to go back in time ...go back Home.

Today in Florida  .. chilly, damp, dark cloudy sky ... the total opposite of this photo  above.

The cats are all curled up having their morning naps ..

I am taking a break from having stepped barefooted into something a cat left on the floor ..yes ...this was the morning for me ...
 Scrubbing my foot , then scrubbing the floor, then yelling at the cat who was already hiding.
He knew before he even did it that he was being a Bad Boy !!!
So I do not fall for the pitiful sad me face.
Minette is fascinated ... "wow .. Mom is Yelling "!!!
Merlin .. the old half deaf thing ...  Mama's yelling ? What did she say ?"
Honey, " Well, she isn't yelling at me ."

I have taken a break and looked at various websites online .. shopping, make up, clothes, real estate,
Now time to do something productive ... what ?
I have absolutely no idea.

It wasn't me 





5 comments:

  1. I have often stepped barefoot on a cold, yucky hairball in the middle of the night. I hope yours wasn't from the other end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately it was ... I stepped into a little pile of cats**t
    The cats and I are still getting over the trauma ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wearing Uggs around the house .. in Florida with the a/c on lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this morning I stepped in a small cold clump of regurgitated cat food/house plant leaf on the rug in my bedroom. I was barefoot, so of course it stuck to the bottom of my heel. Good times...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger