It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, February 3, 2018

By the way

I cannot comment on anyones blogs.
I switched from Google Chrome back to Safari and back again and I can post my own blog, but I cannot comment on another blog.

So John /  Going Gently .. I tried but can't manage to leave a comment.

This is all Bloggers fault and sooner or later I will figure out how to get back to normal.

So don't anyone think I am gone or not paying attention... I just can't comment.

C

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Candice, you must be so frustrated over all this. Wish I could assist but I'm definitely no techie!!!

    Just noticed my MacBook Air (very old now but so loved) is having a battery problem - have made an appt. at the Apple Store for next week to get a new battery in hopes this machine will keep going! They no longer make the Air like mine which has traveled the world with me, and I want to keep using it!

    Love and hugs to you and the kitties - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husbands laptop traveled all over with us, thank goodness for that ! when moving house from the USA to Argentina, you need access to email.
    I have a feeling it is less the computer and more something in the settings. I cleaned out a lot of cookies and perhaps one was important lol

    Thanks honey ! C

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger