It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday Night

So my Saturday night will not be spent entirely on this blog that has changed, partly due to me doing a few updates and partly to Blogger being a PITA.

I don't know what else to do but hope that it will settle down or I will with no clue, fix things while I keep clicking on this and deleting that .

This is the last thing I feel like doing .. in the same world as having to give my own car an oil change or something .. I am good at somethings and other things I just don't want to know about .. know what I mean ?

So today I ran through a store to find one thing, they didn't have it , but they had a bunch of things I might have to go back there for .. like as soon as possible.

Other than that , I have no plans cooking at the moment but there are quite a few ideas ...

Have a Fabulous weekend and enjoy your friends, family or just being home with some music , peace and quiet.

Until Monday  ....

11 comments:

  1. It took hours and hours and a headache and the last of the chocolate was eaten but I got the Comments section working ! Hurray for me !
    Now You Be Sure To Use It !!
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This must be so frustrating for you. I hope the rest comes back, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, thank you Barbara , talk about first world problems ..Things seem to be fine right now. Now I can concentrate on the little beggar cat outside my door :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well at least it is working today, we will see if I can normalize a few more things .. then I am done .. I hate computers lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Candice - glad the COMMENTS are working again!
    Hope you're eating more than chocolate!

    Mary -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to worry Mary, I am having croissants with Nutella on them...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for you! I've always said chocolate is a miracle drug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Texas
    I am going to start taking a spoonful of chocolate every day to stay well lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you're back! Take care & keep taking the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, back in business - congrats! Nasty, rainy weather here :( My sister is coming to visit me from LA in two weeks, so have a lot of little projects to get done before she arrives. She is bringing me her sadly neglected little 9 yr old Chihuahua - I said I would take her in. Why not? I seem to running a senior dogs retirement home anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lipari if you could , send me a note and let me know how the poor little pup is?
    The adjustment will be fine if you just spoi her and keep her with you all the time.
    My mom had a cat just out of kitten hood and after mom died the poor cat was alone in the empty apartment.
    My daughter told me if I didn’t want her she would take her to a shelter.
    I didn’t want another cat at all but to me there was no choice.
    She is huge but a sweet quiet cat who I have totally fallen in love with.
    So I have hope that you and the little dog will quickly bond and be happy.
    Let me know, would you?




    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger