It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Or Is It Just Me ?

I am having all sorts of problems posting and reading and publishing posts on my blog.
I can't quite figure out what is wrong but it seems to be part of the Blogger revamp ..

Has anyone else ( blogging here ) had any problems ?

Thank you ! C

7 comments:

  1. You will notice that my blog list is missing. That was the latest thing to happen with Blogger and I haven't gotten to work fixing it .. returning it to the blog again.
    love, unhappy Notes from Abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've commented. The other one disappeared completely. GRRRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a comment on another blog and it took forever for it to "take" .. I think Blogger is ailing.
    I am taking a break from it for the rest of the day ... it is too irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no problems. Oh, let me be more specific. I have had no problems with Blogger. Problems in general? A few, not many recently, but the past was another country (thank goodness, at times). Sorry, I ramble. It is one of my problems. Hope your blogging is ok now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL< Andrew ... now I want to hear all about your problems !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew, I want to hear more about your problems.. they sound like they might be much more interesting than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My problems are still here and making blogging impossible .. I wrote a blog and it disappeared .. what you can see took days to get straight .. and this isn't me being brain dead .. I know how to do this and it isn't working.
    I have tried using Chrome which I always use and I switched over to Safari to see if that would make any difference .. for a minute it worked but then today .. nothing works. I am not sure if this comment will post.

    I am not sure what to do and how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger