It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday

It was a long boring week which ended with an even more boring day .. thank God for the cats or I would still be in bed ... since Monday .


It is quite beautiful here ... now and then a storm hits somewhere and weather men get overly excited and I get anxious then nothing happens.
They talk too much and never quite get it right.
I miss Al Roker lol ... a NYer will get it ..

I am about to have a spending spree online .. then wait, with excitement for the delivery .. then I will be bored again   😆


Blogger has changed the emoticons etc ... I just discovered it ... uh oh.

My blog has bogged down.
I am not going anywhere interesting to see anything interesting or hear anything interesting and I am always alone and only have cats for company so no one is wanting to hear more about that ..
I am boring.
I used to be fun.
Life used to be fun.
Now it is just boring ... with bored cats .. but at last today, there is no hurricane.

Plans are brewing though ... hopes for escapes from boredom, ideas on how to manage it ...

so if you stick with me, hopefully we will all be less bored in the next few months.

Thank you for sticking with me ..  here is a pink rose for you from me ..


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful rose from a beautiful lady!

    My garden is full of sweet smelling roses now. The sun is shining and it is hot. Too hot for me, but it won't last, it never does, tomorrow we'll get thunderstorms to chase the heat back to where it belongs.

    Don't worry about not blogging.
    I hope you get through your boredom soon.
    Enjoy your packages and parcels, and keep on with the plotting and planning, and hopefully you will be on the move again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear :) Boredom comes and goes and it would be boring if we were not bored at least once in a while lol
    I look forward to thunder storms now lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll stick with you. I know well enough that the most unexpected things can happen. And also, cats can never really be boring simply because they're cats and they have secrets lives with untold stories.

    I'm patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Thank you Linda deV !
    I will remind the cats to be more interesting so I can tell you about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You keep writing and I will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger