It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Some of us just know how to relax

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No real change today. He slept and drank some water .. He is curled up asleep on my bed in the comforter and pillows .. quite the little pasha.
    I will stay home and watch over him today .. trying not to worry too much, the vet said the ear infection can take a lot out of him plus he has meds. It is not fun getting his drops in his ears but I am thankful it is something I can manage on my own.
    God bless that little old cat, I love him so much ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he feels better soon. It is so stressful when a beloved pet is ill - we feel so hopeless as they really can't explain their discomfort. I hope the antibiotics will kick in soon and he will be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He starts out sleeping in the bed and in the morning he is under the bed. But I pick him up and put him back in the bed, under the covers and he warms up and sleeps some more . I adore this cat. I say again and again lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger