It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cold ? how cold is it ?

You want to know how cold it is ?

When the snakes start wearing their Christmas sweaters, you know it is time to move South.

6 comments:

  1. Will share our -41 celcius with you! ;) Actually that was last weekend, we are gearing up for a much more pleasant weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of our snakes are sleeping the winter away.
    I hope because of weather has been warm all week
    I don't want then waking up yet, they need their beautysleep.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 9º F last night and only 20º and windy today. I just hope there will be no more snow - at least even though it is painfully cold out, I can drive to a market or something.
    Or someone can come look at my house and buy it !! yeah ! that's the ticket !

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are at -6 C so I won't complain , at least the sun is shining.
    At least the Furnace works !!!
    The cats are sleeping in the sun .. smart babies.
    I went out to pick up milk ... not so smart. I lost all feeling in my feet about 2 seconds after I got out of the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that's too funny! I think the snake needs longer sweater, hahaha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamago, that snake sent me into a fit of giggles.
    the little arms on the sweater ... lol the idea of putting a tiny sweater on a snake lol ...

    Mariette
    It is grey , very cold and the stores are full of people buying extra water etc.
    I bought mine too :)
    I worry about the power going out .. that is my only big worry. My house is all electric.

    This will make it easier for me to leave here .. the realtor is sending messages .. I have to give my decision.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger