It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, October 30, 2015

The No Tell Motel

If things go as badly as they have been the past few days, the kitties and I are spending the night in a little local motel.
My in-laws stayed there and had high praise for the place.
As long as there are no bed bugs or fleas, we will be happy.

Apparently, my house has fleas. Or something.
Whatever it is, it especially likes the taste of Me.
Dining only at night and not waking anyone but leaving little red itchy marks.
I think I would rather it was Dracula than fleas but hey, if wishes were fishes.

So the cats are confused, they  have no idea ....
I am confused too but that seems to be persistent these days.

So I will be offline for a couple of days. Just in case anyone reads this .. you can tell all your friends , the Broad is at the No Tell Motel .. that should keep the gossips busy for a few days.


5 comments:

  1. I hope that the exterminators destroy your friends while you are at the motel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes those little critters come in on animals. Or shoes, or clothing. Probably looking for a warm place to spend the winter, the way people do.

    But we won't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No No a Motel on Halloween ? scary.
    But really I wonder what is biting you ? fleas are usually in the summer.
    Hope you figure it out.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try and think of it as a little holiday !! We once had a really bad infestation of fleas and had to have the council spray the house !!!!
    I won't tell anyone where you are !!! ..... or why !! haha. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. anna, I itch :(
    Emm ... it is time for those little critters to leave. I have a new bite on my leg :(
    Parsnip, I never thought about that ... phew ! so glad I didn't go there !
    Jacqueline .. a holiday with 2 cats and some fleas. lovely lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger