It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

AnimalKind

AnimalKind

This is where I got Minette.
Now and then I look through the cats and kittens for adoption and see if there is one that pops out, telling me that this is a good brother/sister for Minette.

Hopefully, we will be moving to a new house within a few months and while I love the idea of a dog to walk .. I also like the idea of Minette having a sister or brother and company when I am not home.

While I still play with the idea of a dog, to walk and bark if someone comes around .. I know a cat would suit us fine. Maybe I can find a guard cat .. yeah ..

So even though I have made no decision on this, I like to look at who is up for adoption.

So here ... you can look too. Just click on the name and look at the babies and the cats waiting for a loving home.
All a cat wants is a warm dry place to nap and some food and a loving touch.
And like humans, they get lonesome ..  no one, cat or human should be all alone. It is too sad.

So if you are in the area .. go there. If not, you can still enjoy looking.


Her name is Gigi !! beautiful girl.

 a big sweet lovebug Zeus
 Serena Not only is she the long haired version of Minette, but she was found nursing a litter of kittens.. in this frigid snowy place. The kittens are all fine.
This is an example of why people should remember when they die, be sure to know who is going to take your pet in. This is Bootsie .. her owner passed away and now she is not only grieving but has no home.
You know ... I will probably add to my tiny family here  ... sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger