It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Wanderlust

 I have been stricken by a serious case of Wanderlust.
I could pack up the kitten and not come back for years. If ever.
Carla Coulson did not help. Actually, she just added to the list of Places I Must Go.
Minette is trying to pack her bag ... she is having trouble deciding what to take.

Brugge

4 comments:

  1. I've been bitten by the wanderlust bug in the last few days too! I always seem to get restless on these winter days of lots of darkness. Did i mention.. lots of darkness? Where do you want to go first? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I would say South to Buenos Aires because it is warm there. But I just watched Vickie Christina Barcelona and I want to go there too ... next summer ! Start packing ! :)

      Delete
  2. Before my first ever trip to Europe, I was charmed by articles and pictures of Brugge and dreamed of it being my first destination over the pond. Then I had a chance to visit Paris and fell in love with the City of Light. Brugge was forgotten, but after looking at your pictures, I am again dreaming of a new trip........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anony, my daughter went to Brugge once and that did it. She would think about going to other places, but she always went back to Brugge.
      I have to go someday too :)

      Delete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger