"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Leaving for now, be back later.
Company is coming this weekend and there are a gazillion things to do.
I have decided to cook as much as I can, ahead of time.
That leaves me with way more time to hold a baby, play with a baby, take a walk with a baby,
and, oh yeah, say hello to my son and daughter in law and take the baby.
I hope your Autumn weekend is a good one ..
Posted by NotesFromAbroad at 9:32 AM
- ► 2017 (238)
- ► 2016 (264)
- ► 2015 (309)
- I want her - you can have her !!
- Chipmunks, Cats and Hedges .. Life in the Country....
- What Do I Miss About Buenos Aires ?
- Leaving for now, be back later.
- Shopping to Tango Music
- Big Red
- I miss ....
- Last year
- Friday Photo
- One of those days .....
- The Doors
- There are days
- Pack up the Moon and Dismantle the Sun ..
- Here and There
- Winter Is Coming
- Some days are better than others.
- Can You Hear Me ?
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)