"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Minette and I
There really is nothing much to talk about at this time anyway, we need to get out in the fresh air and work in the garden ( I work, she watches) and take some time to think about What Next.
There are decisions to be made, ideas to ponder, advice to be taken or at least listened to.
So I will be back , with hopefully some good stories to tell and maybe even a new adventure to be started.
Chau for now ~
Posted by NotesFromAbroad at 9:33 AM
- ► 2017 (169)
- ► 2016 (264)
- ► 2015 (309)
- Which One ?
- Buenos Aires ... How It All Came About
- Minette and I
- One of those days
- Friday Foto
- Sheep, Wolves, Flowers .. another day out in the ...
- A Year Ago
- Today ..
- This Is Where I Live
- All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go ..
- This Place is for the Birds !
- A Busy Day at Minettes
- Friday Photo
- Things To Do
- She has her own blog ! The Adventures of Minnette
- Summer Thoughts in April
- The Adventures of Minette
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)