"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Friday, April 4, 2014
There were miles of green parks with fabulous trees and other dogs and many people and fountains and gardens and generally, it was just the most beautiful place to be.
And every single time I passed this building, I wanted to live in it.
Posted by NotesFromAbroad at 9:19 AM
- ► 2017 (238)
- ► 2016 (264)
- ► 2015 (309)
- Which One ?
- Buenos Aires ... How It All Came About
- Minette and I
- One of those days
- Friday Foto
- Sheep, Wolves, Flowers .. another day out in the ...
- A Year Ago
- Today ..
- This Is Where I Live
- All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go ..
- This Place is for the Birds !
- A Busy Day at Minettes
- Friday Photo
- Things To Do
- She has her own blog ! The Adventures of Minnette
- Summer Thoughts in April
- The Adventures of Minette
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)