It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Look At This Blog

Thanks to Carla Coulson   , I have a new and wonderful blog to follow.
And probably, the way we think here at my house, a new place to consider..
visiting, living .. whatever~
Please do take a look and tell me how much you love this blog and the photos !

Baroque Sicily  with Jann Huizenga

Wonderful photos !!
Tell me when  you will be  flying  to Italy  to visit .
Or if you are like me, figure out how you would like to live there ~

photo: Jann Huizenga



3 comments:

  1. We holidayed in Sicily last March, and it was wonderful - it is Italy in the raw. I love returning to my blog posts to remind myself of how lovely it was

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently, I am in love also with Buenos Aires, having been there for the first time in November. So looking forward to returning. But to your question, I'm off to Florence March 3 to help a friend celebrate her 60th birthday. Friends and family are joining, and it should be very fun, not to mention the wonderful art work and architecture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you enjoyed Jann's post her blog great and her village looks so so inviting xx Carla

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger