It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another day ....

Another day another mall.
Well, not really a Mall.
Zara has a store here on one of the main boulevards, it is 4 stories I think ..
I can do enough damage in an ordinary one story shop, they drive me to excess with this glass elevator to the next level of shopping !

I have an odd dilemma . . my size is too big,    the size smaller is too tight.
I am now officially unable to find clothes to fit.
Therefore I must only shop for shoes.
That was easy !

It is cold out .
They said it was going to be in the 60's and it might have gotten close but then it got cloudy and windy and felt like a day in March in New York.
When the wind blows and the clouds skitter across the sky, dark clouds, a threat of a sprinkle, then the sun comes out again.

The only solution is to go home and drink tea.
And eat scones.
And make potato salad.
And a pasta chicken salad.
And taste them to be sure they are good.

Then have them for dinner.

Then see if anything fits tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had your problem. Your'e so nice and slim, you likely look great in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your solution!! Eat and drink - yes!!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Tea and scones are the solution to most EVERY problem.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger