It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

No News is Good News

  
Good News / Bad News
I went to the surgeon and she would not take out the stitches.
It is infected. I have antibiotic spray and I must stay off my feet.
I go back in about 1 week  and hopefully that will be the end of that.
I can't think of the good news part so I will get back to you on that.

A lady in Louisiana feeds her hummingbirds by holding the bowl and they got so used to her that they will now land on her hands and feed. 
Like little fairies coming for a drink. 
How I would love to do this !

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! How awful! Infections can be nasty things. I'm sure they told you to keep an eye on it and if it begins to hurt more, or starts to look worse, go and see about it before your 2-week follow up. I wish you well, and that you're back to normal asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosemary :)
    Yes, I got all the admonitions and will see the doc next week. Thank you very much for your good wishes .. besos !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger