Tomorrow morning we go to Immigrations .
Then we will hopefully, with no problems, get our Passports stamped and our National ID books stamped and we will be Permanent Residents, officially.
We have a letter that says we are.
But we have to do this tomorrow and I don't trust them down there, they like to torture us.
Not to mention the torture of getting up while it is still dark, cold and wet ( yes it is still raining - we are looking at plans to build an ark) and poor Pup will get a short walk, then he will go back to bed and wonder What in the World are they up to now ?
Hopefully in time for lunch, we will return, proudly waving our ID at anyone who passes.
Maybe we will just sit there smugly and pat each other on the back for doing this.
It is all because of my husband, he is the one that knows everything about how to do this, where to go, what you need, how many copies and who to see.
Without him, I would be just a lonely old woman sitting in a dull place right now.
But instead, I get to arise before dawn to go let sadistic people working for the government, make me worry until they stamp my little book and send me home.
I hope I will be saying all kinds of Happy Things tomorrow in my next blog.
Until then, chau, gracias and muchas besos
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- ► 2017 (263)
- ► 2016 (264)
- ► 2015 (309)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)
- Todays Guest Poster - Pup
- Winter is back
- Ha! You call this Winter ?
- The Hero of the Day
- Parks, Pups, Pigeons, Plumbers
- Mondays - Look at This Blog !
- El fontanero
- Rainy Days and Mondays
- Palermo Viejo/Soho
- Friday Walk - Recoleta
- Thursday ... Friday had better be better.
- A Book, A Bench, Some Sunshine...
- Immigrations Day
- This is going to be short
- A Little Rain , A Little Music ...
- On The Street
- Yes I know it is Friday
- Footnote to the Plumber blog on Wednesday
- It is Wednesday, It Must Be The Plumber !
- Want to go for a little walk?
- Mondays Look at This Blog
- Sunday - World Cup - Winter
- Lazy ..
- Happy Independence Day Argentina !
- Belgrano R
- Another neighborhood
- It's a Pup's Life ...
- About the Library .. Biblioteca Nacional
- Just a little Peace and Quiet...
- What a Wonderful World
- What a day ...
- Thursday preview
- ▼ July (35)