Today we went to Puerto Madero. We wandered, took photos and had a great lunch.
It is cool and very fall like, we sat outside and enjoyed the fresh crisp air and really good food at a place called Country Market. Yep.. in English .. but it was delicious and they have a lot of Stuff that I have to go back and buy... house stuff, then there are shops with scarves and handbags and shoes that need me to visit also.
Here are some photos. If I am able to, I will post more tonight, about the day and the evening and more photos. Or I will be unable to move from too much fresh air, food and drink and will fall into bed as soon as I walk in the door.
So here are a few photos for now, just in case.
The Ship is a Museum
The Womens Bridge
All the streets have womens names.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- ► 2017 (215)
- ► 2016 (264)
- ► 2015 (309)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)
- El Libro
- It's All Happening At The Zoo
- Nothing, absolutely nothing
- Hello Goodbye
- Having to say Good Bye
- Sunday in San Telmo
- A little music for your Thursday .. mi gusto
- Don't Cry For Me ~~~
- Day 2 ... I wanna be Permanent ..
- Immigration aka The 9th Circle of Hell
- Sunday Haiku
- Where is the Chicken and Other stories....
- Fall is in the Air
- Company's coming !
- Musings on a Rainy Day
- Home .....
- Who has the energy ?
- Ingredients for a Perfect Lazy Saturday
- It's Friday
- Today went well...
- We wanna be Permanent Permanent ...
- How about an Easter Horse?
- Peace and Quiet
- I Protest !
- It's a Dog's World
- ▼ April (30)